Roger Pope & Partners situated in the Harley Street area use the very latest equipment to provide one of the most thorough eye examinations available.
Having regular eye examinations is the optimum way to maintain your eyes health and comfort.
Over the past 30 years we have been able to build close working relationships with Harley Street Ophthalmologists. Should our optometrists need to make a referral please be assured it will be to one of our network of trusted specialists. The specialists we refer to all have international reputations built over many years of experience in their chosen specialised field of expertise, developing new techniques, greatly benefiting their patients
At Roger Pope & Partners, eye examinations are performed by a team of highly experienced optometrists. Your optometrist will ask you about any sight concerns you have and will take care to address these thoroughly. They will also ensure your prescription meets your individual requirements for your daily life.
Our eye examination procedures include
- Zeiss Clarus 500 ultra-widefield true colour retinal imaging
- Digital scanning with our 3D ocular coherence tomography (OCT) camera
- Field of vision tests with our Zeiss Field Analyser
- Eye analysis with our Zeiss iProfiler
- Microscopic examination with our slit lamp
- Subjective refraction
- Tonometer intraocular pressure checks – using the I Care Tonometer – (no puff or eye drops needed ) or if required by Goldmann Applanation Tonometry
For more information on eye examinations visit Eye Examination Procedures